ReMoved from HESCHLE on Vimeo.
A few comments:
- What a great young actress.
- What's up with that first foster family?!
- So grateful for organizations who donate bags or backpacks- basically anything other than A GARBAGE BAG for foster children to carry their belongings in!
- Surely some will identify more with the little girl or even the bio parents in this film than with the case worker, police, or foster parents, but I felt so bad for the second foster mom (the nice one) who was just doing her best only to be "rewarded" with anger and resentment. And yet . . . behind every outburst is a reason.
- Caseworkers have a hard job. You could sense the stress and frustration on the caseworker's face after each removal.
- Keeping siblings together is SO important! Watching Zoe take on the role of mother to her younger brother at the beginning of film was both touching and hard to watch. Hearing her voice her concerns about being away from was heartbreaking.
-Did you notice how Zoe's mom ran after her boyfriend (or husband?) when he was arrested rather than checking on her children? Ugghh!